Not only does Noah love cheese but he has recently become obsessed with spoons. he carries a stirring spoon around all day. Sometimes a spoon even accompanies him into the bath tub. He likes to stir with his spoon too. Usually some toys in his big blue bowl. When mama was making dinner this evening, Noah really wanted to help stir with the spoon and didn't understand that the stove was very hot because he WANTED TO STIR!! Here's Noah showing Hayden how to stir.
AND!! I'm proud to say that tonight Noah had some big people food and he gobbled it right up. We made some yummy risotto and he loved it!! He knew it was a little hot too so he helped me blow on it to cool it down. too cute!! this is very similar to when he tries to whistle. seems like he's trying to "put his lips together and blow." ($10 to those of you who know that movie quote.)
It was really windy (and warm!) today. When we were outside and the leaves were all blowing around, Noah thought it was great fun to chase after the leaves. He would go to pick one up and then it would blow away. He thought it was tons of fun.
well, he seems to have bounced back from his rough weekend. When he was showing us his belly while playing the where's-everyone's-belly game there wasn't any sign of his rash. Even went sans bandaid on his chin today.
so, that's about all for today.
1 comment:
I know the movie quote. I'll let you keep the $10 though. Honey I shrunk the Kids. And I'll just litter your blog with comments from me. :-)
Post a Comment