Hello?!?! Baby roo, are you in there? Was that you tap, tap, tapping this morning during seminar? (multi-phase compressible flow, anyone?) I've been wondering if that was you for a week or so, but now I think, maybe yes?
And so that makes me happy on this friday afternoon.
And to make you more happy, I leave you with this lovely video I saw last week which I really quite enjoyed. And what would I add? maybe some variation of what was already said (regarding sleep, perhaps?). maybe add the list B and I put together a few years ago (ask me if you're interested). maybe something cliche - he'll teach you something new everyday.
What would you add?
1 comment:
Wonderful to hear Baby Roo is hopping around already!
Whew, I don't know why, but that video got me crying! I would definitely tell myself not to stress and worry about what is "right" and just enjoy. Alas, I doubt I would have listened...
Post a Comment