I know, I know...where have all the noah updates gone? well, I could go on with excuses but instead, I'll just cut to the cute stuff with the promise of more regular updates as part of my mid january made new year's resolution.
here are a few cute things noah likes to say:
"oopsie - daisy"
"way way WAY up there." when talking about where we'll turn as we drive home.
"one, two, three, SIX!!" he definately knows that's not right cause he thinks its hilarious.
"who put the pipes in the walls?" as his way to stall getting into the bathtub. this of course if followed by the question, "who built our house?" and "i don't know" is not an acceptable answer.
some of his other favorite questions are, "who drives that?" asking about EVERY SINGLE TRUCK in his truck books. or another favorite truck book question, "how turn that on?"
another fun noah thing that we've seen lately is that he's starting to really pretend play. I noticed him putting his trains in a row on the shelf while in the bathtub last night and he proceeded to tell me about how his trains were his friends and that "this" was their house and they liked the color yellow. this has been happening more and more lately which is all sorts of cute and fun.
no pictures today, i'm afraid...but never fear, pics to follow.
(as a side note, i do gotta say though that this house selling/buying stuff is stressful.)
2 comments:
So glad to see a new blog post! I have been meaning to email you, but alas I have a list of things to do a mile long :) You definitely know how that goes. Will give you a call this weekend. Cheers!
Oh yeah, new blog. Can't wait to see some more pics.
Post a Comment