we have success!!!
and here i was thinking the potato plants were dying because of some disease! nope, they were just done growing potatoes!!
now, let's see how the hot pepper spray works at keeping the bunnies from eating our broccoli and beans.
tomatoes look good - even the volunteers that grew out of the compost and compost bin.
2 comments:
Yay for potatoes and garlic. I hope the pepper spray works for ya. D and A have plastic pinwheels in their garden to keep critters away. I wonder if it works....
We had the same thing happen last year with potatoes. They all died and we didn't know what to do. So we dug them up, and lo and behold, potatoes! Your garlic looks great. I didn't plant any last fall. Is that when you planted it? I am hoping to put a bunch in this fall.
Post a Comment