Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I rocked it


this picture didn't do it justice.  this meal was amazing!  I was so excited about how awesome it was that it is picture AND blog worthy.  noah ate everything on his plate and then exclaimed about how it was the "best meal ever!"

  1. Rosemary roasted potatoes like Nana used to do in the dutch oven.  I was very pleased with how easily these came together and how lovely they were - perfect doneness with slight browning on the edges.
  2. Baked Wild for Salmon filets in a foil packet with fresh herbs, garlic, oil, and lemon juice topping.  Wild for Salmon is a business where this local guy goes to Alaska every summer and brings back all the fish he catches for the central PA crowd.  Available at Way fruit farm and the farmers' markets.
  3. Lightly sauteed asparagus with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.

A very fresh meal - with food from local (or our own!) farmers and businesses.

2 comments:

OranArch said...

It is a fantastic picture. Glad that the meal turned out taste and picture perfect.

B said...

You did rock it. I love it when toddlers exclaim that dinner is so yummy.