Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just about 36 weeks

Since I will reach one of my mental milestones (36 weeks) officially tomorrow, I figure we're close enough. Turns out I've been rounding to the nearest week, with Sunday as my rounding day, to determine Roo's gestational age for quite some time, so I figure its safe to say that we've made it! Don't really ask me why 36 weeks is a mental milestone? really, "full term" milestone is much more impressive and I won't be full term till next week. but, perhaps its because a baby born at 36 weeks is the fine line between being called a "premie" and "full term" and so I'll take it! Plus, Sarah only attends births after 36 weeks. so, there you go.

so, what are we going to do to celebrate despite the fact that I have an awful headcold and i'm home sick again today? (turns out being pretty preggers and stuffy is NOT a good combo. AND, we're all home today since school was cancelled and scott decided to work from home) Anyways, I'm going to share some of my awesomely huge and somewhat scary belly pics. (So, THAT's what an extra 50 some pounds of baby etc looks like!)


And then to scare all readers away, here are my lovely stretch marks. yikes!


%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%% switching gears
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(bonus points to the person who can name that programming commenting style)

we also had a lovely weekend last weekend playing in the snow. i love how noah's hat is down over his eyes and i also love his double chin

having lots of fun!
what a cute smile and awesome new spectacles!

1 comment:

B said...

I asked both girls what was in Aunt M's tummy and they both said "A girl baby!!!"
And yea for sledding. I hope there was hot chocolate after that trip outside.